Bbk Performance Parts
- Part Number:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
Accessory Drive Pulley Set
- Long Description:
1979-1993 MUSTANG 5.0 3 PC UNDER DRIVE PULLEY KIT (ALUMINUM)
- Part Type:
Accessory Drive Pulley Set
Belts And Cooling
Accessory Drive Belt System Components
- Warehouse Notes:
Pulleys - Crank, Underdrive
- Sales Rank:
- Quantity Sold:
- Sold individually
- Qty Per Application:
- Minimum Order Qty:
- Item GTIN:
- Add-On Part
- BBK PERFORMANCE 1979-1993 MUSTANG 5.0 UNDER DRIVE PULLEY KIT ALUMINUM 1553
- Emission Code
- Harmonized Tariff Code (Schedule B)
- Life Cycle Status Code
- Life Cycle Status Description
- Available To Order
- SDS Sheet Number
- SDR Required Flag
- NAFTA Preference Criterion Code
- Original Equipment Manufacturer
- OEMs Part Number
- Refurbished Part
- Remanufactured Part
- Warranty Time
- Warranty Time UOM
- AAIA Part Type Description
- Engine Under Drive Pulley Kit
- Short Product Description
- UNDER DRIVE PULLEYS
- Product Description - Invoice
- 79-93 MUSTANG 5.0 3 PC PULLEY KIT
- Marketing Description
- Since 1988 the BBK Performance brand has been synonymous with bolt on performance for modern muscle cars and trucks since its beginning in 1988. In fact it was our founders Brian & Ken Murphy that designed and developed the first aftermarket air intake systems & performance throttle bodies for the then newly fuel injected 5.0L Mustang and TPI Camaro models. Back then nobody even knew what an air intake or throttle body was because people were just learning about these modern day fuel injected pony cars Detroit began producing. Fast forward to today and many enthusiasts have only grown up on computer controlled fuel injection with a vocabulary full of upgrade items such as throttle body, air intake & mass air meter and have never driven a carbureted equipped vehicle. It?s this early experience and years of research & development, along with millions of dedicated enthusiasts that have allowed the BBK brand to grow into the largest source of modern day performance products for today?s cars & trucks. Starting from a 1200 ft building in Southern California, our BBK facilities have grown as fast as our product lines with nearly 200,000ft of state of the art design, manufacturing & distribution facilities located in California & Florida. Our R&D centers feature a total of three dyno cells and a team of highly skilled craftsman that also happen to be enthusiasts who really enjoy bringing the best performance products to market. Our manufacturing campus includes a top notch CNC machine division along with a state of the art exhaust division using a combination of skilled hand craftsmanship with a blend of CNC bending & robotic welding for maximum quality in every BBK product. Our moto is ?American Designed & Built? and it?s something the entire BBK team is proud of and will never change. If you are the owner of a modern day Dodge, Ford or GM vehicle and you are looking to upgrade your performance while maintaining OEM quality & drivability, you have come to the right place.
- Extended Product Description
- 1979-1993 MUSTANG 5.0 3 PC UNDER DRIVE PULLEY KIT (ALUMINUM)
- Associated Comments
The BBK PERFORMANCE PARTS Accessory Drive Pulley Set contains no remanufactured components, and is designed to operate in either city or highway driving.
New products purchased from our store are covered by a
manufacturer warranty. Other than applicable manufacturer warranties, or as
otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, there are no warranties,
express or implied for any of our products, and we specifically disclaim any
warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for tires,
aftermarket wheels, and tire & aftermarket wheel packages.
For other parts, we provide a limited warranty of 90 days
from the date received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise
specified, which covers the replacement of a defective part(s). The warranty
applies only to parts replacement with same or better quality. For such cases,
a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. A refund or an exchange
of a defective part will be processed only if it is accompanied by the original
sales invoice. All items must be in their original condition and must not be
damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. The warranty is limited only
to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
All items are given a limited 90-days warranty period by the
manufacturer. The manufacturer will allow the parts to be covered by their warranty
provided that the part was not modified by the buyer.
Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount
of the original sale.
Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper
repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will
not be covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not cover airfreight charges, labor
expenses, towing expenses, or rental car expenses resulting from installation
errors. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not
reimburse any return shipping charges incurred.
All returned items must have the RA (Return Authorization)
number written outside the shipping box prior to return. The RA Numbers can be
obtained by creating a return from within your account. Returned items without
RA numbers will not be accepted.
Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed
back by the customer containing the parts being claimed under warranty. Because
the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim
with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and
processed through the shipping company by the customer.